The admission procedure of the college are digital and physical. The students first have to Register themselves in the college portal by filling a simple Registration form digitally and after submission they are required to keep a print copy of the same for future references.
There is an admission committee of the college to conduct the admission process. The committee consists of all the heads of the departments and the principal is the chairman of the committee. The following procedures are followed for admission.
- Registration Form for admission to the college has to be submitted digitally in the prescribed format.
- Students will be selected for admission in the college purely on the basis of merit. The Selection Committees decision regarding admission is final.
- The selected candidates will be informed through Mobile Phones, Mails, Whats app etc. and the selected candidate list will also be uploaded in the college portal and in the college notice board.
- A login ID and a password will be provided to the selected students for login in the admission portal.
- After login they will have to fill up the admission form and required to upload necessary documents such as Passport size photo, self signature, Mark sheet and Pass Certificates, Caste Certificates, Income Certificates (in case of BPL Students) etc. in digital form.
- If required, student has to produce the following documents at the time of interview for admission.
- Original Mark sheets of last examinations. (HSLC & HSSLC for BA/BVoc Programme and HSLC for HS Programme)
- Original Pass Certificates of last examinations. (HSLC & HSSLC for BA/BVoc Programme and HSLC for HS Programme)
- A gap certificate to be produced who has qualifying examination earlier.
- Two recent Passport size photographs.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate as the case may be.